Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Jokes

I haven't decided on another recipe to post yet, so instead I thought I'd do a little stand up comedy while I'm sitting down. Some musings on marriage and children..........

1. I've been married so long our oldest child is now my age.

2. I stayed with him the last 10 years just to piss him off.

3. We have divorced sooner, but neither one of us wanted custody of the kids.

4. When asked what is the secret of a long and happy marriage, I always tell people, I don't know about a happy marriage, but I do know what makes a long marriage................. children.

5. When our son reached his teen years, he developed quite an attitude. We often got into arguments where upon he would end up asking us why we had him............................I told him we didn't know it would be him.......................

Blessings!

No comments: