Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Full Moon Dates For 2008

The Full Moon is one of my favorite things in the whole world to look at. A great sunrise is up there also! When I lived in Mexico I use to tell my family to go out and look at the full moon because I would be looking at the same moon and thinking about you! Was my own way of connecting to my family back in Minnesota. For those of you that would like to know when the Full Moon is every month, look no further!!! I've placed a handy Full Moon Calendar below!!!
It's my lucky year! Full Moon on my Birthday this year :) ................. Jennifer

Full Moon Dates 2008

Jan 22

Feb 21
Mar 21
Apr 20
May 20
Jun 18
Jul 18
Aug 16
Sep 15
Oct 14
Nov 13
Dec 12


This is what it looks like when the Full Moon is
coming up in Mexico over the Sea of Cortez

No comments: