Monday, February 25, 2008

Cute as a button?

Now aren't goats (aka does or nannies) cute as a button? Our new logo in process! Well, I think they are way more beautiful than buttons. Who made up that saying anyway, "cute as a button"? Sandi, can you research that one for us? My, I'm bossy tonight?? But Sandi, your SO GOOD at research!! Buttons are cute?

As I look down at my buttons and they are most always one color, boring, just a plain ol' button. Now goats are fun, cute and grass eaters?? I must admit, I've seen my fair share eat a car door right off thee ol' junker sitting out in the farmer's pasture. Am I right ladies????

Goats do not usually consume garbage, tin cans, or clothing, although they will occasionally eat items made primarily of plant material, which can include wood. They have an intensely inquisitive and intelligent nature: they will explore anything new or unfamiliar in their surroundings. They do so primarily with their prehensile upper lip and tongue. This is why they investigate items such as buttons, - see told ya buttons, cute as a, camera cases or clothing (and many other things besides) by nibbling at them, occasionally even eating them.

Just wanted you all to know that. There's that darn southern talk comin' out of my mouth. Any who!

Jennifer

No comments: