Thursday, February 28, 2008

American Idol

Oh my goodness........it's must be so hard to appear in front of millions of people and sing your heart out and then get cut........BOO! Asia'h got cut this evening and I loved her! I thought she'd go all the way. She has a wonderful voice. I'm hoping that a lot of producer's out there heard the same thing I did! This won't be the last we hear from Asia'h. She's a beautiful and talented girl.

And then there is 1/866-idols-10 (17 year old David Archuleta). I voted for him Tuesday night. He was the last guy to sing and he ripped my heart out of my chest, threw in on the ground and stomped the ever loving cr#$ out of it..........he had me in tears.............had Paul Abdul in tears........ Let me explain one thing to you..........I am going deaf and I have 2 hearing aids. Still, I can only really hear out of 1 ear and what I do hear is distorted..............so, that being said..........I HEARD and FELT David sing and it was the voice of an angel.........................YOU ROCK DAVID!!!!!!

..............sandi climbs down from the soap box.

No comments: