Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm so there!

I'm so there!
I'd fly to London in July in a heart beat if I had a chance to see
Michael Jackson's final tour. Wouldn't you?
Okay, so my age is showing.
I think it would be awesome to see him.
What would really make my life semi complete would be:
Michael Jackson as the front entertainer
and
Madonna - Headliner!
FYI: (She won't come back to Minnesota for some reason)
Hey a girl can dream can't she?

Yeah, It's Phryday's Photo Fiesta over at Candid Carrie's Go say hi to Carrie (my Wisconsin neighbor) and take a look at all of her blogger's crazy fun foto's!!

Happy Friday!

~ Jennifer

4 comments:

Tabi said...

Nah he's too creepy these days for me to go see him.....would love to have seen him back in his less creepy days!!

Mnmom said...

Nah, not me, never a big Michael fan. Maybe I'd go seem him if he was playing in my basement for free.

Philly said...

Seriously? Michael Jackson. You sadden me.

#1

Susie said...

I heard that this morning and apparently it is his last London performace. He selected his words very carefully so, I will wait until he coomes to the states:-)