Monday, July 21, 2008

I wonder why storms are following me????

I think storms are following me. Let's recap shall we???
No wonder I'm deathly afraid of storms.


This past Saturday July 19, 2008 Big Lake, MN
I took this photo at 2:17pm when the 1st siren went off.
Touch down reported at 2:25pm 1 mile from Larry's place here
Thank GOD for Larry's basement!!




Cat 2 Tornado - Rogers MN 9-17-06. Tornado started on top
of my house and moved through the neighborhood.



Cat 2 - Hurricane Marty, Mulege Mexico BCS 9-22-03
This hurricane hit town when I lived in Mexico
Couldn't get into town for 3 days




Locals having to wash their clothes in the river.




And this my friend started it all for me!!! The mother load of all Hurricanes
Cat 5 - Hurricane Andrew 8-24-92
Started at Homestead, Florida




Keep it together, keep it together, keep it together!!
Jennifer

3 comments:

Chris M. said...

Yikes...Looks like you've angered all severe weather.

Tornadoes are extremely vengeful little punks.

But I would REALLY hate to tick off a hurricane. I shudder to think of it.

Nice pictures. I love severe weather but really hate that it can bring so much pain and suffering to so many. I've been through a few hurricanes, so I can talk about that sort of stuff. I can also pimp slap tornadoes...but then again, I'm a professional.

-Chris
Weather Moose

Jennifer and Sandi said...

Geez, louise! Is that the start of a funnel cloud in the first picture????

Anonymous said...

Why yes Sandi that is a funnel cloud forming :)