Sunday, February 24, 2008

What's For Sunday Dinner You Ask?

Well, it's pot roast of course! I think every Minnesotan has pot roast for Sunday dinner. I think? Here's mine! Recipe? No brainer...

  • Poke holes in the pot roast and shove tons of garlic inside
  • Sear that darn thing in EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) for those that don't watch Rachel Ray on the Food Network.
  • 2 cans of beef broth.
  • Plenty of carrots, onions, & potatoes or is it potato's? I like either spelling. I use those carrots that are already washed, cleaned and ready to go. I say to myself..self your worth paying an extra .50 so you don't have to stand over the sink and clean carrots the old fashion way?
  • A lot of herbs....Any, all of them, whatever you have in the cupboard.
  • Salt and pepper too.
  • Let the puppy sit all day, hours and hours 8-12 of them even.

I wonder what the Texan's are having tonight! Or maybe Sandi's feet are still sore from road clean-up that she won't be able to cook?

Just Jennifer!





No comments: