Wednesday, September 2, 2009

TP'ing is now going to be fined?

WILLMAR, MN— By this weekend, kids caught draping trees with toilet paper against the wishes of the homeowner could be cited with a petty misdemeanor and face up to a $300 fine.

The citation would also apply to other materials typically found in the backseat arsenal of a teen participating in homecoming pranks: Shaving cream, eggs, paint, chocolate syrup or any other kind of liquid, foam, food or solid material.


What has our world come too?
I use to TP all the time because I had to!! It was part of our initiation into danceline.

DUMB. Didn't you TP as a kid?


- Jennifer


7 comments:

Some Guy said...

I sure did. It seems pretty harmless compared to other stuff kids could be doing.

Susie said...

We totally did and it was fun!

Anonymous said...

Damn kids, make them pay more. Prison time! Just kidding, it does seem pretty harmless.

Wil Harrison.com

Midlife Roadtripper said...

They did such a beautiful job on that TP quest, too. I made my living TPing houses in high school.

I know Wilmar very well. Have visited near there since I was a little girl.

Gwen said...

It was tradition in my hometown to TP Mr. Oser's house at Halloween. We did it every year and he never, ever once mentioned it publicly. Classic.

Imran said...

great work... Lingerie

card games said...

Hi , i got this Article , i was searching some thing relevant to this, And i am feeling lucky, as its the perfect one for what i am looking for. I will share this link on face book.