Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Famous MN Squirrel

Have you all seen the photo from the Minnesota couple that started the whole
internet craze with the squirrel?
Melissa Brandts set up their camera on a timer to photograph herself and her husband in front of Lake Minnewanka, but this little camera whore had different ideas for the picture. Fortunately, it turned out kinda nice-looking.





So then everyone started photoshoping the squirrel in their pictures. I have to admit. I'm addicted. It's funny, it's fun and I can't stop! After squirrel'n most of the pictures I had of my boyfriend, SANDI suggested I do a few of CowGuy . So I tagged CowGuy in numerous photos through our Facebook page. Then yesterday, he revenged on his blog with a photo
of Sandi and I.

Once again, I STILL couldn't resist putting the squirrel in his photo of us!
(Sandi's on the left btw).



Would you consider investing in this dude?

I didn't think so!


*Snicker*

Have a Super Weekend!
- Jennifer

7 comments:

DKG aka Scrappy Doo said...

Cracks me up everytime I see the the little camera hog :-)

Susie said...

Too funny!

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

Very funny! Have to love those MN squirrel's!

Anonymous said...

I saw this on someone elses page the other day and I had to go and do a few for myself too, LOL.,

Wil Harrison.com

Dominica said...

hahahahahaha...what a fame seeking squirrel !
I wanna get the cardboard version and put it in my window display in my shop ..
so much fun !

Cowguy said...

ROFL... you two need a different hobby. Good Lord.

lol I'm dying here..............

:-)

BusyBee said...

You two are killing me!