Thursday, April 2, 2009

Need your help with the "EMBED" command

I am having difficulty pasting the embed command to post You Tube video's on our blog. I've been "Lucky" maybe twice to get it to work.

I copy the embed line and when I paste it over here I only get

object height 344 width movie value blah blah blah

I'm fairly knowledgeable with HTML coding but I can't get that whole line to paste.

How do you get that entire embed line to copy and paste. I know the control "C", control "V" thingy. I know the right click copy, right click paste. Nothing works. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??? Can anyone help?

Happy I'm a spaz Thursday!

- Jennifer

2 comments:

Sass said...

Because I'm an EFFING genius when it comes to this crap, I'll say...

That happened to me when I didn't get the very last character in the line.

If you're missing anything, this is what happens.

And because I'm so brilliant, I can't put it any more scientifically than that. Just make sure you've got the WHOLE thing.

Verdant Earl said...

That happened to me once when I tried to embed the code into the "Compose" box insted of the "Edit HTML" box.

I do everything in the HTML box nowadays. Pictures, embedded videos, everything. Then I go to Compose to pretty things up.