Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hurricane Ike Picture


Here is a picture of Officer Princess during Hurricane Ike. She said this picture was taken at 8 pm on Friday night. The eye of the storm starting crossing over Galveston around 4 am the next morning. At 8 pm, it was pretty darn gutsy gusty.

And just look at my baby girl with guns and tazers and cuffs and crap hanging everywhere. You can't really see them in this picture, but trust me...... they're there.




Here's another great photo of Officer Princess. I think she was eight years old in this one. Do you remember M.C. Hammer?


Have a great weekend!!!
~Sandi~

























2 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Great pics!

Rhea said...

Love the MC Hammer look. lol Officer Princess is so pretty!

I tagged you two at my place today.