Monday, August 18, 2008

I AM

Because I have nothing to write about today. I'll take the road Hot Tub Lizzy took on Friday!

I AM ... ready for summer to begin!

I WANT... to eat lobster and sit by a lake, in that order

I HAVE ... a beautiful dog.

I WISH I COULD ... take a week vacation at a cabin on a lake.

I HATE ... when I can't cheat on my front loading wash machine, open the door once it's started & toss in a piece of clothing I forgot to put in.

I FEAR ... those scarey men that sit on the knoll outside my house at night aiming their guns at me.

I HEAR ... silence.

I SEARCH ... for the full moon every month.

I DON'T THINK ... those Chinese gymnasts are 16 either.

I LOVE ... my family.

I AM NOT ... a big fan of black licorice.

I DANCE ... whenever I CAN!!!

I NEVER ... like to watch idiots poor gasoline on an open fire.

I RARELY ... forget to turn lights off.

I CRY WHEN I WATCH ... "Lassie"....that's why I can't watch it.

I AM NOT ALWAYS ... on time.

I HATE THAT ... you have to stop & wait for trains passing when your in a hurry.

I'M CONFUSED ABOUT ... most things.

I NEED ... to stop and pick up chicken to grill tonight.

I SHOULD ... Get my hair colored on Saturday.

- Jennifer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And your next post will be to explain:

I FEAR ... those scarey men that sit on the knoll outside my house at night aiming their guns at me.

Fully...